In my earlier professional career I’ve worked with sales in different aspects for about 9 years, but my main interest and hobby has always been IT. Just to give you a hint; I built my first computer from parts when I was 11 years
young old, and now I build servers to companies, help ownCloud and Nextcloud grow, and run this site just to pick a few examples. Today I work as an IT-consultant at a Swedish company.
Since 2013 I have hosted my own server were I host ownCloud, techandme.se, plus some other domains and VPS’es. I’ve also been very involved in ownCloud and contributed a lot, one of my biggest contributions is that I provide the ownCloud VM’s through Tech and Me. I’ve also helped many people around the world with setting up their servers, and since 2015 Tech and Me also provides a shop where you can buy support, installations, licenses and more. Tech and Me has around 1500 unique visitors on a regular day and the numbers keep getting larger day by day.
You should consider hiring me if you want a person that’s dedicated, target-oriented and eager to always improve. I think that a combination of my outgoing sales-skills, and with my interest for technology, makes me very comprehensive. Good customer relationships, together with the ability to help customers solve their technical issues is a very suitable combination in most businesses. Maybe in yours as well?
Right now I’m employed full time, but I’m always open to do freelance work.
Take a look at my CV, you’ll find the links below.
The files are password protected. Please ask me for the password, and I will send it to you.
Good to know
In April 2014 I had the opportunity to attend to a project they had in school which meant that I went to Germany for 1 month and worked at an IT company there. My main project was to adjust their marketing so that it suited the Swedish market. I did the translation from German to both English and Swedish. I also helped out with small design changes. Sadly, Dimowo decided not to continue exploiting the Swedish market.
- ownCloud SMS
I did the translation of the mobile application in march 2015.
- A small fix for the ownCloud Core. I have also contributed to many of the other ownCloud repositories.
- I’m one of the providers of ownCloud VM images. It’s downloaded 100-200 times per day (2016-10-12).
- I’m one of the maintainers of the ownCloud community VM and built it together with Jürgen Weigert and others on GitHub.
- I provide the nightly builds for the ownCloud Mail app.
- I built the server for FSG Outsourcing AB that hosts 30 ownCloud users, 1 CRM system, 1 script to fetch numbers, and 8 other domains + subdomains. The job included building the server from parts, and configure everything from scratch. Today I’m their server admin, and I also help them with their other IT related issues.
- I configured the ownCloud server for JVAB with a secure Ubuntu Server 14.04, SSH, Apache, and MySQL install. They have 60 users on their ownCloud server.
- I built the server and configured it from scratch for Klas Pettersson, a private person in Stockholm that wanted his own ownCloud server. Lately he also wanted to host a site for the tenant organization where he is president. I built built the site and moved the domain to his server.
- Tech and Me is the official provider of the Nextcloud VM since June 2016. The VM is based on scripts written by me.
- I have the MTA certificate and I also have diplomas from around 30 smaller courses managing Windows and Linux servers.
- Tech and Me have several hosting customers.
- I have some knowledge in Veeam.